Sunday, July 11, 2010

DETOX

After a few days of over indulgence in things like alcohol and sugar (happy bday to me!) and a general intake of too many processed foods, it's time for a detox.

Vegan Monkey's Detox Rules:
  • ALL vegan, as much raw as possible
  • water with lemon juice every morning
  • amazing grass or greens first every morning
  • source of life vitamins (every other day?)
  • no processed snacks- only whole, real foods
  • green smoothies
  • gluten and wheat free
  • No corn chips- LOVE tortilla chips but I eat WAY too many.. I never like to be addicted to a certain food
Meal Plan- Day 1
I really like to plan my meals because it helps me stick to veganism and not binge on too much.

Breakfast: banana with peanut butter

Lunch: salad with any veggies we have! and Oh She Glows' better than bottled balsamic dressing


Approved Snacks: veggies (carrots, bell peppers, green beans, etc...- all raw), fruit (yumm we have cherries and blueberries currently), swiss chard smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment